Monday, October 23, 2017

Not much travels this year...

This year hasn't really been a year of many travels... I did attend a Postcrossing meet up here and there, along with Stinkypaw, but other than that, it's been a quiet year for me this far...

July 8, in Ottawa during a Meet Up, with a fellow Postcrosser...

It's always funny to see how some people react to my presence, and yet, some can't help themselves and want a picture with me!

We were in Canada, on July 8th, 2017!

In August, we (Stinkypaw and I) made our way to Québec City to meet up with another fellow Postcrosser, this time from Calgary, AB visiting Québec city for a week.  Stinkypaw decided to make the drive and use the occasion to spend some time with a cousin of hers.

Co-Pilot, heading for Québec City

A local Postcrosser welcomed us in her home so they did a mini-meet up, all three of them.

August 17, 2017 in QC City
Other than that, I'm relaxing for our next trip, coming up in 61 days exactly!  Now that will be a long and fun trip!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment