Thursday, April 23, 2015

During the day

I was asked what I did during the day, how did I keep myself busy and all.  Since he works and has some limits as to how far he can go from the office, our exploration is somewhat limited, and since the stores are not open on Sunday, that is the day they chose to explore, since everything is closed anyway.  The rhythm or pace of the place is slower that what they are used to, let's say.

A few days ago, Stinkypaw came home with this cute friend for me, from Finland.  I will say this it is lovely!


During the day, I keep Stinkypaw company and also do the Postcrossing thing with her...


I also watch some TV, granted sometimes I have to read the subtitles because it is a Norwegian show, but they do catch some channels in English...

Doing my impression of the man
Just like him, too, I've taken a liking to local beer...

Viking Size Beer Can
And at times, I catch up with some friends online...


That is pretty much how I spend my days... I also read some and listen while Stinkypaw tries to learn the language, which doesn't sound too easy.  I'm keeping busy, no worries, I'm a beaver after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment