Monday, June 1, 2015

Sixth Trip: To France!!

I thought of doing yet another recap of my hop from Norway to France, for a Postcrossing Meet Up, but since Stinkypaw did a nice post about it on her blog, I thought of simply posting a link for you to read it and mostly see the pictures: Grenoble 2015

I flew Scandinavian Air...

Got stuck in a mail box, since unlike our mailboxes theirs had to holes: one for local mail and one for the world... I did try to get some back, but was afraid to end up in there as well...


From that moment on I've became Stinkypaw's Postcrossing Meet mascot, you have to admit I have quite the look for it all...

Postcard worthy!
While there, also visited the area (between Lyon and Grenoble) and spent the night at a Postcrossing member's place who had kindly offered to be our hostess. Her son, who feel in love with me, had given up his room and look what I found that night, waiting for me in bed... a little chocolate on my Sponge Bob pillow!


This is where we stayed.


And even there, I had to take a picture of those two holes mailboxes...


Early the next morning, we made our way to the Lyon airport and headed home to Norway... What a weekend that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment